Join our Improver’s Kizomba Course today!
Courses begin on the first Monday of every calendar month. Your classes will start from the next monthly course start date .
Mondays from 9.15-10.15pm – please arrive 5-10 minutes before class start time for registration
Parliament Bar, 67 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 6LD
In 1 Hour per week learn to improve your Kizomba with monthly modules focusing on a key aspect of the dance or special modules in Semba, Tarraxinha and Urban styles to expand your dancing knowledge.
All our memberships include:
- 20% off Dance Kizomba Merchandise
- 10% off Dance Kizomba Workshops
- Access to our Online Class Videos (coming soon)
Monthly Modules Inc:
- Improvers – Semba
- Improvers – Tarraxinha
- Improvers – UrbanKiz
- Improvers – Saida Variations 1
- Improvers – Saida Variations 2
- Improvers – Creating Slow Steps
- Improvers – Open Variations
- Improvers – Blocks and Rocks
- Improvers – Leg Tricks
- Improvers – Syncopation (double time)
- Improvers – Further Turns
- Improvers – Style and Body movement
Our Improver’s courses are designed to follow on from our Foundations modules. Please ensure you have completed all 3 foundations modules before signing up to an Improver’s course. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about content, dance level required start dates or any other questions you may have.
Whereas we do our best to keep our admin up to date, it is always best to bring a printed receipt to your first class especially if booking in the last 48 hours before course start dates.